Monday, February 18, 2013

Red cross youth, Small treat (9th February 2013)


A group of people come in the morning and do a few activities with the kids in the hall. They are representative of Sri Lankan Red Cross Youth. Lots of interesting games are introduced to the kids to foster unity, bonding and cooperation.

Red Cross Youth

Games!


In the evening I went to Pizza Hut and ordered 10 boxes of the large ones to be delivered tomorrow at 2pm to Sarana. I went to the supermarket to buy bottles of water and some snacks for the kids. Then they again sneak in to watch some movies today in my room using my laptop.

I am really sad to see that once some kids are recovered, the other are infected. They are staying and sleeping in close proximity and hence the infection spread faster. It breaks my heart seeing each of them getting their turn falling sick. I hope a speedy recovery for them.

Tomorrow is Chinese New Year and my family goes for a buffet for CNY dinner. I want to join them too. L

No comments: