Monday, February 18, 2013

Sunday (20th January 2013)


Early in the morning Piumi and Madusha pick me up from the temple. Surprisingly, some of the kids are surprisingly going to temple school on Sunday. These kids come from various schools and children home, and Hanzi is one of them. They are really sweet and seem to be interested in me as well. Today I just spend some quality time with them, not studying certain topics in particular. They’ve prepared a room for me, which is arranged by Ruwani and Sanduni. It is better than the one I had in the temple though, and the bed is very big. I watch Marley and Me the movie on TV with them. They also fix the shower room for me. Looking at this, I don’t think it is the best decision to move out since these kids are nice, respectful and take care of me really well. So I email the vice president of AIESEC Sri Lanka of what I feel about this.

No comments: